Is a Django app that allows the viewing of any log file entries in real time directly from the Django admin interface. It allows you to filter on logs with regex and offer also a log clipboard for save desired log lines to the django db.
The official Celery Project website: http://www.celeryproject.com
Celery is an asynchronous task queue/job queue based on distributed message passing. It is focused on real-time operation, but supports scheduling as well. The execution units, called tasks, are executed concurrently on a single or more worker servers using multiprocessing, Eventlet, or gevent. Tasks can execute asynchronously (in the background) or synchronously (wait until ready). Celery is used in production systems to process millions of tasks a day.
History timeline >> WordPress plugin
A WordPress plugin for displaying a history timeline based on tags.
0.7 new features
- Support for before christ dates.
- Build the timeline only with posts from one or more categories.
- Exclude single posts or pages from the timeline.
0.4 new features
- Choose the date input format with a dropdown menu.
- Choose the output format of the date and the timeline order.
- The CSS is customizable from the admin area of the plugin.